April 24, 2013

DD #49 & RS#60



Sharing a card for this week's Dynamic Duos Challenge and this week's RetroSketch.  Perfect colours for a wedding or anniversary card and with summer coming (yes it is coming!) these are the cards you want to have on hand.  






I am a huge fan of Deanna Dean of Kloset Kreations.  Her creations are the ones that I repeatedly say "Wow why didn't I think of that!".  She has such amazing talent creating CAS cards.  When I saw her card for this week's RetroSketch I had to CASE her.  I didn't switch things up too much, because hey you can't really change perfection. I used the True Black patterned papers from Papertrey Ink and, Smokey Shadow for my solid.  My ink colours are Soft Grey and Smokey Shadow. I am also submitting this to the  Simon Says Anything Goes challenge and the Passion For Papertrey Let's Celebrate Challenge.






All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  White, Smokey Shadow
Patterned Paper: True Black Pattern Pack
Stamps: Rosie Posie, Love & Marriage
Dies: Rosie Posie
Ink:  Soft Grey, Smokey Shadow (PTI) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
other: foam tape

23 comments :

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Tracey! So awesome the way you used the colors - love those stripes!

Janet's Joy said...

Tracey this is stunning! You are a card making machine!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Another stunner!

Emily Keaton said...

This is so very classy and sophisticated, Tracey! I LOVE it!

Lisa Elton said...

Striking and elegant Tracey! You did a fabulous job with the colors AND the sketch! Love it ;)

Alanna said...

This looks amazing. Perfect for a wedding.

Deb said...

This is simply gorgeous!!!Stunning!!!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful layering, Tracey! Love the grey and patterns in this!

Joyce said...

This is beautiful--classy and elegant. And, I always have that same thought when I see Deanna's stuff. And, when I see your stuff, too.

Tracy Ercole said...

This is gorgeous, love the patterned paper, love the sentiment and love the roses!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card Tracey!

Leigh Penner said...

Oooh, I love this black and white card!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic wedding card in these colors, Tracey. I love the stripes in the background, the twine wrap at the top, and those pretty flowers with perfect sentiment. I'm a big fan of Deanna's, too. ;-) Thank you so much for joining us again at Dynamic Duos!

Darnell said...

Fantastic CASE of Deanna's brilliant card, Tracey!!

Jen W. said...

I love Deanna's cards too! And yours is gorgeous. Those Rosie Posie flowers look awesome in those grey tones.

Kara said...

so pretty in black and white!

Jean said...

Absolutely gorgeous - a wonderful wedding card!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous design! i love the black/white/grey combo!

Sharron said...

Stunning--love the sentiment! We're going to a wedding in a week so I need to start thinking of making a card. Thanks for some inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love what you did with these colors and the sketch. Great wedding card.

Unknown said...

Your card is just stunning, Tracey, I love the striped paper and the circle with the sentiment in it. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Aimes said...

I love the elegance of those black and grey roses!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
:)