September 24, 2013

FSS - September Release Day 1 - Say Anything




IMG_2490


The is one of three posts today, so if you are looking for my colourQ post or my CASology post just click on home to start from the beginning.


Happy Tuesday and today is Day 1 of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps September Release!

Say Anything is a collection of  sentiments that you always wished that you had or had to create a computer generated one. This is a fun set with so many sentiments to chose from and a great design graphic too!!

For my card I combined two of the sentiments too create my own custom sentiment, inked up the graphic in Bubblegum pink and scattered a few sequins. Clean and simple.


tracey_sayanything


Are there any times you are looking for that off beat sentiment?

Head over to Fresh Squeezed Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team created with this stamp set!

Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Say Anything (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Ink: Bubblegum (Hero Arts) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
other: pink sequins

11 comments :

Lynn said...

Such fun stamps...I love the bubble gum ink too...gorgeous!

sandie said...

Tracey-just saw this on FSS blog and had to pop by-love the CAS design and how you have used part of the card to emboss-will be pinning this x

Janet's Joy said...

A pretty and fresh card! Love that big border.

Joyce said...

Fabulous card. I love that long pink graphic element. Can't wait to see what other fun sentiments are in this set.

Deepti said...

This is simply amazing, I like the texture on the white :)

Alanna said...

Super trendy. Looks fabulous.

Lisa Elton said...

Great CAS design Tracey, fun dimension too!

~amy~ said...

This is soooooooooooo CUTE

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this uber CAS card, Tracey! The textured card stock adds a lovely touch,too!

Sharron said...

Great border stamp! Love the fun pink color!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

My new fave FSS set! Your card is lovely, the colors and sequins are right on. I tried out for the next round of this DT. Wish me luck! :)