December 8, 2016

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags - 2016 Winners


Thank you to everyone involved in making this years event the biggest event so far!
I was completely blown away by all the incredible tags created for your inspiration by my sponsors and guests. The 2016 Pinterest Board has a total of...242 Pins and 648 Followers so far!

Now add in to this mix the awesome tags created by you during the event for this year's linkup!
492 tags linked up--wow!

 So many beautiful and festive tags once again this year. It would be such a shame to see all the your tags from the linkup to get buried on my blog. Please come and join the new 25 Days of Christmas Tags Flickr group and add your tags HERE today. A great way to see all of the tags created in one place!

With the help of random.org the winners have been chosen for this years event.
Prizes have been drawn from commenting on the posts on this blog during the event, the posts done for the event by my sponsors/guests, from the tags linked up following the guidelines and the tags posted on Instagram following the guidelines.

Winners you have until Friday December 16, 12 am EST to email me HERE with your email address to claim your prize! If you have not claimed your prize by then I will draw another name.

12 comment winners:

Day 14 - Mary Holshouser  (Miriam's blog)
CAS-ual Friday's $25 Gift Certificate

Day 19 -  Michele Ferguson (In My Creative Opinion blog)
Newton's Nook $20 Gift Certificate

Day 6 - Anita in France (Arydth's blog)
 Winnie & Walter $25 Gift Certificate

Day 23 - Helen F. (Amy Tsuruta's blog)
Ellen Hutson $50 Gift Certificate

Day 11 - Kathy (Daniela's blog)
 SugarPea Designs $25 Gift Certificate

Day 9 - Super Stick Chick (Melania's blog)
Serendipity Stamps $20 Gift Certificate

Day 7 - Ericka Strange (In My Creative Opinion's blog)
Neat & Tangled $25 Gift Certificate

Day 24 - Lindsey (from Lisa's blog)
Muse Christmas Visions - $25 Gift Certificate for any one of the sponsors

Day 1 - Happy Dance (from Nora's blog)
Paper Sweeties $25 Gift Certificate

Day 17 - Isabel Z  (In My Creative Opinion blog)
Sunny Studio Stamps Crescent & Traditional Tag Toppers Dies

Day 20 - Rowena Miniaci (In My Creative Opinion blog)
Waffle Flower Crafts $25 Gift Certificate

Day 13 - Kim (Jessica's blog)
Reverse Confetti $25 Gift Certificate

Day 8 - Deborah (Rahmat Gouse blog)
In My Creative Opinion - $25 Gift Certificate for any one of the sponsors



13 Linkup winners:


 #442 - June
Poppystamps $25 winners choice of dies

#370 - Diana
 Simon Says Stamp $50 Gift Certificate

#151 - Lisa
Altenew $30 Gift Certificate

#74 - Robyn
Uniko Studios Choice of in stock or November release stamp set 

#29 - Colleen
 Avery Elle $25 Gift Certificate

#393 - DebSelby
Technique Tuesday $25 Gift Certificate

#161 - Erin
Lil' Inker Designs $35 Gift Certificate

#22 - Birjit
Lawn Fawn winners choice of 6 x 6 paper pad and stamp set

#275 - Marsha
Birch Press Designs $25 Gift Certificate

#236 - Anja
Concord & 9th $25 Gift Certificate

#104 - Vinita


#125 - Marcia
Mint Owl Studios Trim a Tree Stamps & Die

#487 - Marianne
Pretty Pink Posh $25 Gift Certificate

2 Instagram Winners:

@majdapomi
Jillibean Soup Tag Bundle

@roominacupboard
Stamplorations $25 Gift Certificate

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year!

26 comments :

New Creations said...

Wow! Such an amazing surprise! Yipee!!! I won the Altenew G.V.! Thank u sooooo much Tracey! And Congrats to all winners!
Really enjoyed this fun event and learnt so many new things!

Lots of Love!

Arianna Barbara said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!
And thank you Tracey for this amazing event!!!

Marianne said...

Yay! So excited to see my name among the winners. Will e-mail you right away.
Congrats to all the other winners as well, and a big thank you for hosting and organising this event!

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations to ALL of your winners! I was SO inspired by all of the beautiful tags and have pinned many of them! TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

cm said...

Congratulations to all the winners! What a wonderful way to make this magical time of year even more magical!
Hugs~c

ionabunny said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Really enjoyed playing along again this year. Hugz

Greta said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Lots of great inspiration, once again--thank you, Tracey!

Diana K said...

Wow, Tracey! I had almost forgotten that there were prizes to be won, that's how much I loved just playing along. But to find out that I won a $50 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp? Happy dancing all over the house! Thanks so much again, Tracey.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations winners! Thanks again for giving me something to look forward to each day Tracey, and to the sponsors for their participation, and for all the work you invested in this project for all of us! <3 Meredith

Shelly said...

Wow! Congrats to all!! Wonderful tags and inspiration!

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow!!! So excited to be one of the lucky winners!!!! Thank you so much! Congrats to everyone! A BIG thank you to Tracey for organizing such an incredible series. I was so inspired by all of the tags that were shared each day. What a creative and talented community of artists! And another BIG thank you to all of the generous sponsors for the amazing prizes!!! Such a super fun event!

Lindsey said...

I forgot about all these amazing prizes! Wow! Thank you SO much, Tracey! I'm so thrilled to see so many familiar names on this list. You surely have spread a ton of Christmas cheer today.

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats to all of your winners Tracey!! And a HUGE CONGRATS to you on another successful event!!

Kristie Maynard said...

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks for this wonderful series, I enjoyed it immensely!

Marcia Hill said...

Thank you Tracey for 25 days of fabulous fun...even though I didn't get to play with all 25 days, I participated in quite a few and had a blast joining in! Thanks so much for ALL the effort you put into this big event, and I can't wait to play again next year! And lucky me...I see I am one of the winners and I will be emailing you soon! :0)

Mary Holshouser said...

Happy dance.
Saw my name as a winner.
thanks to Casual Friday for the prize
and to you for taking the time to put
this hop together. it was fantastic.
thanks again.

Leanne said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I shall look forward to 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 to play & have my name listed here. He! He!
Thanks Tracey, the event inspired me to make tags, taught me a lot and above all I enjoyed myself.

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
Tracey, thank you for such a fun hop & challenge.
I hope you'll do it again next year - I'll be there. :-)

I Card Everyone said...

I couldn't be happier! Thank you Tracey, and Newton's Nook!!
Congrats all around ... what a fun event, my friend!
=]

anja curvers said...

WoW thank you very much for this great event again Tracey and congrats to all the winners so many familiar names on the list. And mine too making a happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had so much fun and looking forward to join in again next Year.

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations to all the winners! This was such a fun month with so many gorgeous tags! Tracey - you are amazing organising all this - so worth it! Thank you.

Unknown said...

So happy!!! Thank you Tracey for hosting an awesome event:) Thanks for the Waffle Flower GC!!! I can't wait to go shopping;) Congrats to all the winners!

Anita in France said...

Just lost my comment (I think!), Tracey, so I'll try again! Congratulations and thank you for such a fantastic event ... so much inspiration and fun from you and your guests for the whole 25 (or 26!) days! Delighted to see my name on the winners list ... thank you so much to you and W&W! Off to email you! Hugs, Anita :)

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to all winners!! It was such fun to follow this series and playing along!!

Helen F. said...

Congratulations to all the winners AND to me too~YAY!!!
I can't believe I won on Day 23~Amy's Blog. This was such a fun event, I need to mark my Craft Calendar for next year. Thank you, Tracey!
PS: I sent you an email on Dec 8th and still smiling :-)